IGNORED

We are being hunting

DarthWaderTroj

On my way out to Texas every year I swing by Mack's Praire Wing in Arkansas. It is a duck hunting mega store and is packed with guys looking to get the latest and greatest gear. Then today I was reading and article with photos of old time hunters out in the marsh. Those guys got limits wearing not a stitch of camo and here we are head to toe spending thousands on the "best" gear and gadgets. Yep we are the ones being hunted by Drake, Banded, Sitka, Mojo, and Avian X.

522759365b926a4dd6852c4a17a4ab4a--waterfowl-hunting-hunting-dogs.jpg

a658fa94df163205a77266b542fb44b3.jpg

lots-of-lacotts-duck-guide-pioneers-perfect-craft-through-generations-767.jpg

20230105_140350.jpg

20221017_073838.jpg

20221215_081323.jpg

Certain gear have made huge advancements  in terms of performance and safety- waders, life jackets, boats.

decoys and guns though? I’ve shot plenty of different species over my 40 dollar a dozen mallards and 150 dollar rusty old maverick 88 pump that still goes bang every single time!

• 2 months later...

Today Detergents contain Brighteners.  Both Deer and Wild Turkey see differently  then us. Wash your Camo in Tide or the like and you will look like a Glowing Blue 2- Legged Predator. 

Google Sportwash for yourself. I am wearing 3 shades of Green right now in New Jersey. Washed in Sportwash.

Old timers above had no detergents with Brighteners added. They were not Glowing Blue.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.