IGNORED

Let’s Go Phillies!!!!

Batsto

My pups!!! They are on board!

It feels so good to have this energy around after the last few years. Just to immerse into the post season and F all the political advertisements, all the other BS, just baseball, pure baseball. 

Amen!

“It’s Philly, man. They hate you,” Harper said. “The other team on the other side, they can’t stand — unless you’re wearing Philly red or you’re a Philly, they don’t like you, and I love that. I love every emotion that they have.

“They pay their hard-earned dollar every day to get to the ballpark for us, and they’re doing it right now for us during the playoffs. They just want you to work hard. They don’t care. They just want you to grind for them. They want you to go out there and play the best baseball you can, no matter what.”

image.png

image.png

My new hat arrived yesterday just in time for the game! Let's go Phitens!

We're talkin bout the Phitens! Da Phitens! Said.... said!

image.png

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

23 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Okay I respect that/her

https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/dr-jill-biden/#:~:text=Biden continued teaching English and,outside of the White House.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

AND just in case - the F lady is in attendance - LGB and FJB!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

10 hours ago, Batsto said:

She will get booed tonight! 

Probably most indubitably!

She's a glutton for punishment!

https://hip-hopvibe.com/news/philadelphia-eagles-fans-boo-jill-biden-chant-f-joe-biden/

Fear not Florida is in good hands.

And the vice president will take care of you.

https://www.wbur.org/news/2022/11/02/vice-president-harris-boston-energy-costs-mbta-chief-resigns-newsletter

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt