IGNORED

Supermoon Almost Full

Bucndoe

7 hours ago, Dominant buck said:

How will effect high low tides at boat ramps???  I was planning going out of keyport tomorrow,  but low tide is always a challenge at all the ramps in the area

I guarantee at high it will be up in to the lots and low will be below launch. Better put in and take out at middle of tides. I remember one evening coming out and you couldn’t see the ramp and walked to the truck in shin high water dodging horseshoe crabs

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

I guarantee at high it will be up in to the lots and low will be below launch. Better put in and take out at middle of tides. I remember one evening coming out and you couldn’t see the ramp and walked to the truck in shin high water dodging horseshoe crabs

Worst ramp ever  better off at

Leonardo just don't go off the end of the concrete.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Just now, MGHunter66 said:

Hate Leonardo with a passion, one bonehead on the ramp and you’re waiting FOREVER!

Well that's true there's only room for two

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

11 hours ago, Dominant buck said:

How will effect high low tides at boat ramps???  I was planning going out of keyport tomorrow,  but low tide is always a challenge at all the ramps in the area

The municipal ramp does suck! Not sure of your boat size, but there are two other ramps in Keyport, Wagner's always has plenty of water and you can give Keyport Marine Basin a try. Both are on West Front Street by the bridge about 1/4 mile away from the municipal ramp:up:

Edited by bucky