IGNORED

Rock, Ribs, and Ridges festival

8 minutes ago, gobblergetter said:

There's just something about hot summer days, fairgrounds,  and young ladies,  .... but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Last concert I went to was  in englishtown the grateful Dead sex and drugs and rock and roll

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 6/24/2022 at 11:28 AM, Dave B. said:

If y’all want to stop by for a cigar we’ll be in the front row of canopies near the middle as always. Stop by for a smoke and some BSing.

I walked by the canopies twice looking for someone smoking cigars, but didn't see anyone. I didn't want to start asking people their names. 

On 6/27/2022 at 3:22 PM, DBuck said:

I walked by the canopies twice looking for someone smoking cigars, but didn't see anyone. I didn't want to start asking people their names. 

Sorry I. Issued you! I did see/talk with LPJR and Haskell Hunter  on Sat.  I was right on the front row of canopies, right beside the center walkway aisle.

On 6/26/2022 at 2:17 PM, Haskell_Hunter said:

We were there yesterday and noticed a thinner crowd than in years' past.  Show was freakin' amazing and the day was too!

Yup, definitely much smaller turnout than last year. Estimates were about half the number.   Regardless it was good to see you on Sat.

4 minutes ago, Dave B. said:

Yup, definitely much smaller turnout than last year. Estimates were about half the number.   Regardless it was good to see you on Sat.

Did you go home and say I saw a Bigfoot:tooth:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt