IGNORED

The nerve of these clowns

Coyoteslayer

Just leave them alone they will leave soon to Breed and nest,  they are just marking territory,  These 3 males are regulars in my yard, in the Fall come spring they flock up to some 20 birds,  These are considered High breeds by NJDFAG  ( Pests ) to be destroyed so they won't mix with the native Birds,  But as Buck154 calls them Yardbirds they will outnumber the Natives I have had Nests with 10-14 Eggs 90% hatched how many survived is unknown to me. but the Flocks have grown, TIL NJDFAG began a Trapping Destroy Mission  on them,  I have a Wild Turkey Calls on my laptop and sit on my Deck and call them in but past 3 years there are fewer Birds. 

Seems NJDFAG is doing a job on them along with the Fox & Coyotes that have grown in numbers.     

Hunting them is no Different than Stocked Pheasants Quail to each their own. I have been a Onlooker Watcher I gave up Hunting 100% 

turkeys.jpg

17757415_10154916665151066_1854887386448371031_n.jpg

images.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

7 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Just leave them alone they will leave soon to Breed and nest,  they are just marking territory,  These 3 males are regulars in my yard, in the Fall come spring they flock up to some 20 birds,  These are considered High breeds by NJDFAG  ( Pests ) to be destroyed so they won't mix with the native Birds,  But as Buck154 calls them Yardbirds they will outnumber the Natives I have had Nests with 10-14 Eggs 90% hatched how many survived is unknown to me. but the Flocks have grown, TIL NJDFAG began a Trapping Destroy Mission  on them,  I have a Wild Turkey Calls on my laptop and sit on my Deck and call them in but past 3 years there are fewer Birds. 

Seems NJDFAG is doing a job on them along with the Fox & Coyotes that have grown in numbers.     

Hunting them is no Different than Stocked Pheasants Quail to each their own. I have been a Onlooker Watcher I gave up Hunting 100% 

turkeys.jpg

17757415_10154916665151066_1854887386448371031_n.jpg

images.jpg

The HVAC supply house in Runnemede is my territory lol! I don’t turkey hunt but they were being a little cocky! 

8 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Nice bird but that the reason I didn't put in for a permit. I call them yard birds any more. Most live off bird feeders. 

But you’ll shoot a deer in NJ? Pretty much all deer in this state make their way through back yards gobbling up shrubbery and flowers like little domesticated vacuum cleaners

1 hour ago, Bubblehead said:

But you’ll shoot a deer in NJ? Pretty much all deer in this state make their way through backyards gobbling up shrubbery and flowers like little domesticated vacuum cleaners

I call them landscapers and My Lawn Maintenance Crew, Even gave them Names The Busk is Pedro Jesus Mendoza. :acclaim:  My Killing days have long gone and I think they sense it, :up:

261713231_3011175229139146_378763241786879781_n.jpg

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

Edited by 1957Buck

Hunted with a farmer in freehold that had Orchards long gone, He had Free Ranging WILD Turkeys as Pets and Table.  One might say Domesticated yet still considered Wild,  That was before the Expulsion of Native birds joining the Flock,  They were by far better eating  than the ones in the wild today,