IGNORED

Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope (XB1 SR Illuminated Reticle) Good Deal

BHC

Wonder what Dave wants.

Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope (XB1 SR

https://www.wyverncreations.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=Hawke+scope

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, electricstart said:

Great deal On Bow , I have bought many items from B&H for all my glass and cameras . Very good prices and fast shipping. 

Beats camera land on njh.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I’ve be playing with crossbows way before they became legal here anyways one of the biggest things I learned was where to purchase. Now if this bow your purchasing brakes a limb two weeks into the season or when ever for that matter what are your plans. Meaning is the company that you purchased from gonna get you back up and hunting in a few days very unlikely but if you purchased from dave at Wyvern’s more then likely. He has overnighted me limbs also on more then one occasion there was something wrong I couldn’t fix so I shipped t to him got it returned the same week and never any charge Now all that being said I didn’t look to see if he even carries that bow but if he did and it cost a little more it’s worth it and then some. But he’s more then fair with his priceing

I do and shared it. When I had limb issues with my Stryker twice he sent me new limbs over nite while I couldn’t even get a response from bow tech. Then the third time he sent me a brand new 390 Solution that is my go to bow theses days. All am saying is that if something goes wrong help take care of it faster then the manufacturer 

9 minutes ago, electricstart said:

Should always have back up especially today with parts hard to get . 

The more complex bows get, the more you will need a B/U. The average local shop will be hard pressed to fix these bows. Most will have to be sent back. If you are unlucky and need it during peak times you are looking at at least a month turnaround time with shipping. I have three crossbows. I have a B/U to the B/U. I will only go so far with the latest technologies. Two have manual draw and one has a mechanical draw with the ability to draw manually if necessary. I don't want to hold my breath every time I cock a bow.