IGNORED

A few days out in the blind

Beenthere

A few times out in the blind over the last few days chasing Canadas and snows. 13 snows and 8 Canadas. One day set out 50 dozen full bodies for snows. I know it is a lot of work but when you are invested in it you have to go. 
Lately we have just been you Silos for Canadas easy in easy out.
Best of luck to all those still hunting. 

1AE495F1-54EE-4EBF-9D8E-5D219A49FCF1.jpeg

6756960A-F92F-48A9-9D9E-706B2E8EE947.jpeg

DBD8279C-E00A-4C23-BBE8-BAC6C073DE25.jpeg

5B959A20-14AF-4A7D-A53D-89178BA244C9.jpeg

502AB844-82D8-45DE-AF7D-2B8432135062.jpeg

Nice snow spread... I know nothing about what it takes to bring in snows other than you need "a lot", but I agree about the silos - for Canada geese they work perfectly fine and as you say easy in and easy out with those. I've been using them almost exclusively the past few years and it's been working fine without the hassle of the full bodies.

8 minutes ago, Beenthere said:

We typically run anywhere 150-200 full bodies. Unfortunately the field was a little soft to get in with the trailer. I am aware you don’t always need spreads that large. Overall just enjoy working the birds. 

Sent you a pm.

I’ve been limiting out on geese every morning this whole week bird are definitely getting smarter as season goes on so As we have been running 5 dozen silos with couple fulls mixed in and I’ve been seeing them not like it  somtimes I think tomorrow we’re going to run 4 -5 just full body’s