IGNORED

Knight Muzzleloaders....

nmc02

4 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Curious. In what way is the Knight trigger superior to the CVA. I have a Accura V2 and the trigger is one of the best I have ever seen on any rifle. 

Timney trigger is stock trigger on knight....no comparison. Trigger in knight breaks like glass. Ultra smooth. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong w CVA. It a great gun, especially for the money. However, the trigger and overall feel of the Knight is better. The CVA is a better value. 

Well you have to compare apples to apples. Comparing a Knight price wise to some other ML's is like comparing a Mossberg to a Beretta. It's not a fair comparison. If you said the CVA trigger is far superior to a Traditions, that's a fair comparison. I don't think a person shopping for a ML would choose between a Knight and a CVA. They are totally different price points. 

41 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Well you have to compare apples to apples. Comparing a Knight price wise to some other ML's is like comparing a Mossberg to a Beretta. It's not a fair comparison. If you said the CVA trigger is far superior to a Traditions, that's a fair comparison. I don't think a person shopping for a ML would choose between a Knight and a CVA. They are totally different price points. 

I was simply saying to take a look at the knight mz. Yes, it is far more expensive and nice than CVA & TC. Just another option. They all get the job done, but the Knight is a nicer, more accurate gun IMO