IGNORED

Big driver mistake, not good for Success Lake at Colliers Mills

Wtf..

That lake is used by many wild life and many dogs train there.

Colliers is getting trashed with broken bottles, and left over party trash. 

Very sad.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

43 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Wtf..

That lake is used by many wild life and many dogs train there.

Colliers is getting trashed with broken bottles, and left over party trash. 

Very sad.

I try to take my daughter there and can't go to most areas of the lakes because they're disgusting.  Burn piles, trash, beer cans, broken glass bottles, used condoms, etc.  People are just slobs. 

21 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I try to take my daughter there and can't go to most areas of the lakes because they're disgusting.  Burn piles, trash, beer cans, broken glass bottles, used condoms, etc.  People are just slobs. 

Wake up call ,move to be considered with your wife.. exit Piney  people,better school's and  more in Taylor Ham country;;

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

11 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Wake up call ,move to be considered with your wife.. exit Piney  people,better school's and  more in Taylor Ham country;;

It's nice where we live, good schools as I understand it from everyone wanting to move into this area.  Problem is really the kids and probably a level of bad parenting.  Listen they all want to have fun, no issue there, just take out whatever you take in (minus some wood ashes on private, no one should be having bonfires on WMAs).  

A buddy of mine, fellow dog trainer, has got me keeping trash bags in my truck. When we train, we pick up the trash around the area leaving it better than we found it. Now, since my daughter has been joining me lately on the training outings, she is catching onto the leave it netter than you found it.

If someone wanted to set it up we could as a group on here, hold group clean up days at the different WMA's. This would help build relationships with the local wardens and rangers. We may also be able to get scouts etc involved to assist. Just a thought.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford