IGNORED

How hot should she piss??!!

Bonefreak

7 hours ago, Zipper said:

What's an impeller? ....... yep service the engine to avert a disaster.

The impeller is part of the water pump. That’s what spins when engine runs causing water to be pulled up into head. 

16 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

When was the impeller last changed ?

I’m second owner....neither of us used boat much...I never did an impeller job on it...& doubt first owner did either. 

Me n my bro did an impeller job on an old 9.9 Merc years ago....pre-YouTube...we actually videoed most of job...went smooth til we had to put lower unit back on....it wouldn’t go on as easily as it came off! Lol. Finally got it somehow. 

Your stream looks pretty good . 
im thinking you have other issues than just the water pump . 

your pick up  and impeller is working as your in the barrel not on a set of muffs that would force the water through . 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

31 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

I’m second owner....neither of us used boat much...I never did an impeller job on it...& doubt first owner did either. 

Me n my bro did an impeller job on an old 9.9 Merc years ago....pre-YouTube...we actually videoed most of job...went smooth til we had to put lower unit back on....it wouldn’t go on as easily as it came off! Lol. Finally got it somehow. 

I had a hell of a time getting the lower put back on my 75 Suzuki but no issue with my 9.9 johnson . The Suzuki the shift rod needed to be in the opposite position of other motors I wasn't able to reinstall when It was in Neutral it had to be in forward or reverse and the position had to be up when it should have been down or vice versa.

That's a steady stream. Looks like the impeller is working. But you should not be burning your hand in the water