IGNORED

Great Police Work !!!

BHC

Sick bastard should have his head lopped off!!

why should he be able to enjoy another tax paid meal while his victims had their lives snuffed out!!?? 

Justice system broke a long time ago. 

RIP to the victims and good relentless police work. 

Edited by Bonefreak

my cousin Charlie who was in his mid 20s back then said he remembers these murders and that the bodies where found wrapped in a carpet in the cemetery that borders Lodi and Saddle Brook on Westminister Place

eye for an eye. i say do the same to him. F the justice system. its a joke. no reason anyone in jail should be allowed tv, basketball, WEIGHT LIFTING???, food, or water. let em all rot in a cold damp dark concrete cell and let the rats eat them. i say thats a good start. 

i never understood why these low lifes are allowed to lift weights and get stronger and more fit. isnt this bad for the guards who control them? 

9 minutes ago, Kype said:

eye for an eye. i say do the same to him. F the justice system. its a joke. no reason anyone in jail should be allowed tv, basketball, WEIGHT LIFTING???, food, or water. let em all rot in a cold damp dark concrete cell and let the rats eat them. i say thats a good start. 

i never understood why these low lifes are allowed to lift weights and get stronger and more fit. isnt this bad for the guards who control them? 

cause we have liberals in Trenton that cater to the scum......if you all can see with your own eyes how this state caters to them, you all will screaming out loud.....