IGNORED

A lesson on history...

yoda4x4

As I was driving to my parents house with my daughter, I asked my little one if she knew why we're off today; she said no. So I began to tell her about the US colonies, the king of England, and how our forefathers declared their independence. I didn't go into great details since I knew it would be lost on her so I gave her the highlights. As I went through the story, I couldn't help but get goosebumps as I was talking. When you think about it, our forefathers did the impossible. It's truly an amazing story and a great lesson to learn. But I think the best thing about this whole thing is that I was able to describe how the greatest country in the world was born and it was done as it should be. And not how the liberal snowflakes make it out to be.

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Very good post David! Great parenting to teach your young daughter a little how Our Country came to be.  God bless the USA!!  Those who are trying to destroy her should Fail!!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member