IGNORED

Redneck broadhead test

BowTechExperience

Since hunting season is over, I've switched over to the FMJ arrows. Tuned the Experience for the new arrows. They shoot sweet. Well, I decided tonight to shoot one with a 100 grain Slick Trick Magnum 1-1/8" through an old pot that was in the garage. The bow is set to 60#, 28" draw and a 420 grain completed arrow flying 264 fps.. Will it penetrate completely? I did the shooting in my garage using a broadhead target to back up the pot. Lighting was poor for the video and auto focus was back and forth once I took it off the tripod

Yup....

and a few pics of the pot and the arrow. Broadhead is intact and straight. An edge on one of the blades is very slightly roughed up. Arrow is perfectly straight with no damage what so ever. The wrapp has a scar where I guess it touched an adge as the head cut through the metal.

_DSC0002.JPG_DSC0003.JPG

_DSC0006.JPG_DSC0007.JPG

Edited by BowTechExperience

You were REALLLLLLLY bored!!! hahahahahahahahaha

see if it will penetrate a tire......

Im just curious what kind of broadheads and arrows Bo was using on Dukes of Hazard to shoot flaming arrows into jumping car tires.......

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I used slick tricks for the first time this year (Matty's fault) and I was very happy with them.  I have the 150s on my crossgun bolts and 4 different people took 6 deer, all with great results.  They fly true, they hold up really well, and they do the job in the boiler room.    :up:

Sorry Brian, not only did I gut someone else's deer but I also let someone else use my crossbow.   I feel so ashamed, can you ever forgive me?   :(