IGNORED

HUNTING (what’s next for everyone after Turkey Season)

I bought week D yesterday so I hope to get out one more time, maybe at the end of next week. My arm feel good so I think I can pull a trigger with it:-)
Then groundhogs. This is something I do every summer. Its good practice and the farmer loves me for it.
For the first time in many years I have a camera out there over mineral so it should be interesting to watch them grow.  I have only one set of sticks to put up in August.

As for a long term planning I am mailing a $1600 down payment today for 2020 BC Elk hunt.  Going with my best friend so I know we will have a blast.

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I bought week D yesterday so I hope to get out one more time, maybe at the end of next week. My arm feel good so I think I can pull a trigger with it:-)
Then groundhogs. This is something I do every summer. Its good practice and the farmer loves me for it.
For the first time in many years I have a camera out there over mineral so it should be interesting to watch them grow.  I have only one set of sticks to put up in August.

As for a long term planning I am mailing a $1600 down payment today for 2020 BC Elk hunt.  Going with my best friend so I know we will have a blast.

Awesome you nut Elk Hunting is addicting you will have a great time. What outfitter you going with.  I am going next year myself to Wyoming for the 2nd time.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Awesome you nut Elk Hunting is addicting you will have a great time. What outfitter you going with.  I am going next year myself to Wyoming for the 2nd time.

Nice, I came close to a Wymoming M.Deer hunt for this September but something got in the way and I can't go:-( Good luck)

The outfitter in BC is Bugle Basin Outfitter. Wilderness hunt, horse back, spike camps, I can't wait,

Just now, Lunatic said:

Nice, I came close to a Wymoming M.Deer hunt for this September but something got in the way and I can't go:-( Good luck)

The outfitter in BC is Bugle Basin Outfitter. Wilderness hunt, horse back, spike camps, I can't wait,

Yup I know the outfitter you will do good. Very good reputation.

45 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Im heading to Europe too Merkel where you going?

Neuchatel, Switzerland for work. Then hoping to take a few days to visit Luzern, Bern and then some hiking in Gimmelwald/Jungfrau area.....

Where are you headed to?

Just now, Merkel said:

Neuchatel, Switzerland for work. Then hoping to take a few days to visit Luzern, Bern and then some hiking in Gimmelwald/Jungfrau area.....

Where are you headed to?

Sounds good. Heading to England to see my in-laws.  We will be going to Whales and stay in a cabin and do some hiking also.  

7 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Sounds good. Heading to England to see my in-laws.  We will be going to Whales and stay in a cabin and do some hiking also.  

That’s great; have a good time and be safe