IGNORED

Wood storage?

I stack in a double row 5 feet high, uncovered , on free pallets. When I start burning I cover 10 feet with a tarp on the end I am using. Just keep moving the tarp down as you go. You can get the tarps from lumber companies that use them to cover the lumber during transport for free. You just cover the top. Works good for me.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Exactly what that man said is the best way imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree nomad has a nice system, plus he’s saving money salvaging the covers and pallets.

I think covered storage is nice, just don't want to bother with it.  I have a large metal car port, but I keep my boat and tractor in there and other junk, no room for wood. lol

I think covered storage is nice, just don't want to bother with it. I have a large metal car port, but I keep my boat and tractor in there and other junk, no room for wood. lol

That’s my fear...one day it’s gonna suck moving all that to get more room. Hopefully it will align with a gap between burning and replenishing :)

Keep it elevated and covered from October until May. Take covers off to dry during the late Spring and Summer. Been doing this for over 40 years.

Kept it covered all year and some wood just never dries out.....Im gonna remove the cover for a few summer months this season.....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

You're all just trying to trick me into posting pictures of my wood pile again so you can make fun of me.  Well screw you all.

I know it’s killing you Rusty

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I heard Rusty's wood pile looks like crap ... bark side up, bark side down, thrown every which way...  just an unorganized mess.

Or so I hear... I got no pics to prove otherwise.

Yup I heard the same thing.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈