IGNORED

Who else is going out in the morning?

Farmingdales Finest

Got up in my stand my stand at about 2:30. I saw over 20 deer including one decent 8 point but nothing close until last light. Eight deer came into the field I was hunting and I shot the first good doe that gave me a shot. She went about 100 yards. No field pictures due to the cold sucking the life out of my phone!

Got up in my stand my stand at about 2:30. I saw over 20 deer including one decent 8 point but nothing close until last light. Eight deer came into the field I was hunting and I shot the first good doe that gave me a shot. She went about 100 yards. No field pictures due to the cold sucking the life out of my phone!

Nice job Woodsman!! Definitely  a cold sit!

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

I take a extra battery pack plug it in and also put a hand warmer in the pocket with the phone. iPhones suck in the cold. Haven't had a problem since. I will be getting a new battery since mine is shot. Since apple is slashing prices on replacing them I will be getting it done this month