IGNORED

Tonka's Law-Voted Out of the Senate Economic Growth Committee

NJSFSC

Very hard pressed to think Fish and game would ever allow this bill to move forward as written.

No way it could be properly enforced without a lot of extra people being hired.

Problem is they made it more intense so when they compromise anything it will still be a horribly oppressive bill against hunters.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Thid may sound stupid.. but instead of jepordizing our deer hunting, Why can't we meet them half way and just make shooting coyote within 450ft illigal?

I know some will day if we give an inch they will take a yard.. but I don't see a problem with that..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Respectfully. NO. 

Thid may sound stupid.. but instead of jepordizing our deer hunting, Why can't we meet them half way and just make shooting coyote within 450ft illigal?

I know some will day if we give an inch they will take a yard.. but I don't see a problem with that..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Because it's not about coyotes.  This is a pure anti-hunting bill pure and simple.  You need to understand that. 

Is there a minimum acre restriction that this would cover? I hunt a 52 acre and a 170 acre farms in Zone 8. If this law would pass, would I need to notify the adjacent neighbors?

basically you would need to notify the whole frigging neighborhood! As it's written, don't believe there is a size limit.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Is there a minimum acre restriction that this would cover? I hunt a 52 acre and a 170 acre farms in Zone 8. If this law would pass, would I need to notify the adjacent neighbors?

The original ordinance that was just in readington was limited to 6 acres and fewer.  But, this law does not mention acres.  Therefore, as written, i think it applies to everything.  I hunt a 100 acre property in zone 8.  I think there are literally 70-100 houses touching it.  

Very hard pressed to think Fish and game would ever allow this bill to move forward as written.

No way it could be properly enforced without a lot of extra people being hired.

Problem is they made it more intense so when they compromise anything it will still be a horribly oppressive bill against hunters.

I contacted fish and game.  They said they are prohibited from lobbying for or against a bill.  

No. It applies to all private properties regardless of the size

If passes you will have to notify all of your neighbors and their neighbors, 24 hrs before every hunt.

The original ordinance that was just in readington was limited to 6 acres and fewer.  But, this law does not mention acres.  Therefore, as written, i think it applies to everything.  I hunt a 100 acre property in zone 8.  I think there are literally 70-100 houses touching it.  

I contacted fish and game.  They said they are prohibited from lobbying for or against a bill.  

Bet the Sierra Club is for it.  

I have about the same number of houses. I'm going to kick that guy in the nuts if this passes.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I have about the same number of houses. I'm going to kick that guy in the nuts if this passes.

The way it is written you have to notify not only your neighbors but also their neighbors. If you have 70 properties next to you it is most likely you will be notifying more than 200 people, and maybe before every single hunt

Edited by Lunatic

No. It applies to all private properties regardless of the size

If passes you will have to notify all of your neighbors and their neighbors, 24 hrs before every hunt.

Can you notify them once that you will be hunting every single day from September to February?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The way it is written you have to notify not only your neighbors but also their neighbors. If you have 70 properties next to you it is most likely you will be notifying more than 200 people, and maybe before every single hunt

That's freaking insane!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".