IGNORED

American Flag.....Lets Show Them

rocky

left september 9th for florida and flew our flag the whole way down and back. pretty cool we found bunch of facebook posts about our truck and few people posted some good pictures

I can't remember if is was NY or where they banned The American Flag from the rear of the Fire Trucks Saying they were a Distraction to drivers. Guess the Siren and Stay Back 200 feet was not good enough . 

I am seeing more Flags on display now since 9-11 lets keep it up. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

All the talk of Respecting The American Flag hopefully will bring attention to how unintentionaly it is disrespected in 100s of ways.

The United States American Flag Code is a guide on the proper ways of displaying The American Flag code it is a guide and no Laws are broken. and no penilties given. 

I know many will not bother to read the whole code but just look at the proper way of respect.

Are you guilty of disrespect. We see it every day SAD.

All the talk of Respecting The American Flag hopefully will bring attention to how unintentionaly it is disrespected in 100s of ways.

The United States American Flag Code is a guide on the proper ways of displaying The American Flag code it is a guide and no Laws are broken. and no penilties given.

I know many will not bother to read the whole code but just look at the proper way of respect.

Are you guilty of disrespect. We see it every day SAD.

I think there's a difference between burning or wiping your ass with our flag, and flying it overnight without a light on it. Both disrespectful... but on totally different levels.

I fly mine 24/7. I need to put a solar powered light or something to make it legal. Haven't found something I like for a price I like yet. Cheap ones won't keep it out all night long, and expensive ones i dont trust on my road frontage as it might disappear overnight ..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think there's a difference between burning or wiping your ass with our flag, and flying it overnight without a light on it. Both disrespectful... but on totally different levels.

This reminds me of the Last Man Standing episode that demonstrated how extremely difficult it is to honor every single rule in the flag code.  Funny episode if you haven't seen it.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Amazon has dozens (Solar ) that turns on at Sunset off Dusk very resonalble  Mine is Solar Led. 

The list of disrespect is huge but it is only controled by ones Guilt with no reprocusions. 

This Guy has been sitting on the end of a pier for countless years in Ocean Grove the Flag always cared for or replaced it made it thru Sandy eluminated by light pole or moon. alls good with me on this one and as you choice abut your flag. 

CG.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

I think they know if they enforced all the rules there would be alot less flags hung..

People would be too scared of accidently breaking rules and say "it's just not worth It"

I love having the American flag fly in front of my home. But if I started getting fines it would probably come down and I'll hang it inside for my own enjoyment.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jay in the mid 1920s  the Code began a crooked course since it was adopted with a fine and up to one year in jail the Courts have fliped on it many times from leaving it up to the States and Federal Government to deside, final dession is what we have today Freedom Of Expression and Speach. The  :censored:  Liberals are getting their way in every part of distroying American History to now the Statues and Founders are being removed. All I know my Flag is Respected.