IGNORED

Official NJ Woods & Water 2017-2018 Deer Contest Rules, Signup, and Donations!

BowhunterNJ

• 3 weeks later...

i paid $50 for "something" yesterday - I honestly didn't even know I was entered even though I shot a doe opening weekend and only after NewtonLT was helping me score my buck in my driveway, did I find out i was entered. He insisted I was, and so I went and looked....  (Don't want anyone thinking I cheated and entered AFTER I shot a buck). 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

i paid $50 for "something" yesterday - I honestly didn't even know I was entered even though I shot a doe opening weekend and only after NewtonLT was helping me score my buck in my driveway, did I find out i was entered. He insisted I was, and so I went and looked....  (Don't want anyone thinking I cheated and entered AFTER I shot a buck). 

:hmmmer:

What I'll do is take $40 for a donation to the contest and $10 to fill your Individual entry (unless you won't want to be in that). Individual will be effective after you paid to enter, so neither deer you shot thus far would qualify. Up to you, there might be a bigger buck on the horizon come November! :up:

Also I got a $50 Paypal for the adult deer contest, but the email isn't registered to any account on the site, nor any username submitted with the Paypal transaction. If that was you, please send me a PM with the Paypal email used so I can apply it to the donations. Thanks! :up:

Also I got a $50 Paypal for the adult deer contest, but the email isn't registered to any account on the site, nor any username submitted with the Paypal transaction. If that was you, please send me a PM with the Paypal email used so I can apply it to the donations. Thanks! :up:

I used paypal. Will PM you my email.  No need to put me into the individual contest.  The odds of me killing two big bucks in same year are slim - and I don't want the jinx... Just put my $50 toward my TEAM entry....      damn I might have shot another doe had I known I was on a team !  LOL...     Team 6 off to a good start. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...