IGNORED

How to ignore (filter) forums/content/members

20 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Streams are busted.  I am trying to hide the new political discussion, and the new stream I created doesn't stick.

I have the Stream filter at the top of the Recent Topics forum.  When I go to the Topics to remove the NMP section from Recent Topics it works until you navigate away from the page.  I created a second stream and named it "Recent Topics-NP", and that saved stream disappears after reloading any page on the browser.

Not sure why the changes aren't sticking.

I'm offended that you want to hide the politics discussion:letsparty:

51 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Streams are busted.  I am trying to hide the new political discussion, and the new stream I created doesn't stick.

I have the Stream filter at the top of the Recent Topics forum.  When I go to the Topics to remove the NMP section from Recent Topics it works until you navigate away from the page.  I created a second stream and named it "Recent Topics-NP", and that saved stream disappears after reloading any page on the browser.

Not sure why the changes aren't sticking.

So I have a Saved Stream that is also set as my default.  I can click my default (top right) above the Countdown's section of the sidebar, and it works correctly only showing what I have configured.  And if I refresh, it stays on that view.

What browser are you using?

12 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

So I have a Saved Stream that is also set as my default.  I can click my default (top right) above the Countdown's section of the sidebar, and it works correctly only showing what I have configured.  And if I refresh, it stays on that view.

What browser are you using?

Safari with an add blocker.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Try disabling ad blocker or Private mode?  I see same working behavior in Safari.

I use the Recent Topics-NP link on the right, as you suggested.  I selected it as the default stream to use.  Click on the site banner, it defaults to the old stream.

Your code sucks.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

38 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Screen Recording 2022-07-07 at 2.40.22 PM.mov 34.51 MB · 0 downloads  

I use the Recent Topics-NP link on the right, as you suggested.  I selected it as the default stream to use.  Click on the site banner, it defaults to the old stream.

Your code sucks.

The site logo is linked to the site's main URL (https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/) which is not the URL link of your custom stream.  When you set the default, it adds/updates the link on the top right (just above the countdowns sidebar) to your respective custom stream default, it doesn't change the or redirect the site's main URL to your custom stream.  Interesting idea though, I'll have to see if there's a way to override it at runtime at a user level.  Nothing in their documentation says it works that way or supports it however.

8 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

The site logo is linked to the site's main URL (https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/) which is not the URL link of your custom stream.  When you set the default, it adds/updates the link on the top right (just above the countdowns sidebar) to your respective custom stream default, it doesn't change the or redirect the site's main URL to your custom stream.  Interesting idea though, I'll have to see if there's a way to override it at runtime at a user level.  Nothing in their documentation says it works that way or supports it however.

If User == logged.in;
Run(Default.Stream);
Elseif Steal(Money)<--IRS.GOV;

When the homepage loads, check for user logged in, run load default streams.  Easy to inject somewhere... if you're good enough....  :stirring:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

Yes you can do it right now for your own custom stream.  The only issue is there's no current way to have the sites default landing page be your custom one.  

You could make a bookmark though.  Or go to the sites main page and then click your custom Stream title at the top right above the countdowns. 

3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Yes you can do it right now for your own custom stream.  The only issue is there's no current way to have the sites default landing page be your custom one.  

You could make a bookmark though.  Or go to the sites main page and then click your custom Stream title at the top right above the countdowns. 

I still can't get over the extra click thing.  Like, wow, it's 2022....   :stirring:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.