IGNORED

Hunter harassment by a CO?

CO hunts the property and is friends with the others that do too. Its a maybe that's been said already. Just reiterating this to go along with the other repeated maybes...

I know how to figure this out. Hunt NAKED and document the times of hunting naked versus hunting while clothed. If the CO is an imposter he will never come back...to confront you during your time of exposure. If he is real, he will reluctantly and unfortunately come back to confront you...from behind. Except this time nothing will be in the mail. He will receive his "summons" right then and there along with some more evidence for the case.

Seriously, if your buddy is 100% legit and is doing nothing wrong, I fell bad for him. Hunters have become another hunters worst nightmare. We need more stories of other hunters successfully aiding in the prosecution of guys doing wrong and illegal actions. Not just guys trying to get others in trouble over "someone's" territory. Not saying it doesn't happen, I think it would be refreshing to hear.

Any updates OP?

I just PMed him as well in case he hasn't seen the bumps to the topic looking for updates :up:

A site owner that actually does something useful, how refreshing.  Need an update fix....

a3eb0fb5b2f1156bba4f3873a6473d99_1gjn7gi

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

• 2 months later...

I've never heard of a CO mailing someone tickets. If the "CO" did write tickets then their should be a record of it. If he didn't write the tickets then he made a threat or you have someone impersonating a law enforcement officer.

Summonses get mailed all the time. It isn't out of the normal coarse of business to do so

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Hi guys - didn't realize this was still active - as an update he filed a complaint and recently (last week) went to court to fight it but apparently was told in court he couldn't be his own witness so I believe he has to return and not represent himself

I'm in the process of purchasing property. I fully expect the fort few years to be headaches, tresspassers, and just plain aggravation. I however give two short and curly a how long someone and their Grandaddy's Grandaddy hunted a property. If I bought it, and your on it, I prosecute the first time. A couple times and the "locals" will figure it out