IGNORED

MY attempt at venison cheese meat sticks! (PIX)

Hunter115522

I was busting balls, can we do that anymore??? :lookaround: I haven't sipped a drink in 8 years, and I go to bed by 9:30 even on the weekends, living vicariously through your guys stories....and meat sticks and man bonding isnt cutting it...hahahaha

Edited by rossbowhunter

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

I was busting balls, can we do that anymore??? :lookaround: I haven't sipped a drink in 8 years, and I go to bed by 9:30 even on the weekends, living vicariously through your guys stories....and meat sticks and man bonding isnt cutting it...hahahaha

LOL I know, just busting back. I agree, meat sticks sounds a little fruity, but give them a shot. Easy and friggin' delicious! 

You guys and your meat sticks and man bonding??? What happened to strip clubs and dry goods? The liberals take over and the whole man world turns to crap!

This is what happens when you get old and these are the only erect meat sticks you can hope for.

I am speaking for Jack, of course.... :rofl:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This is what happens when you get old and these are the only erect meat sticks you can hope for.

I am speaking for Jack, of course.... :rofl:

no worries they make a pill for that - the show must go on!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I'm getting ready to make them as I type this. My son says to double the amount of cheese. So. I'll try to figure how to do that. I have to wait until most of these thunderstorms move through before I can start the grill.

Started the fire in the outdoor pit tonight and was ready to put the sticks on...The sky opened up and that was the end of it, lol. Ended up putting them in the oven and they came out good. Stuffed them with mozzarella sticks and mushrooms. Sauteed onions and mushrooms on the side....They turned out to be jumbo sticks bordering on meat loaf status haha

thumbnail_Resized_Resized_20170225_180943.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170225_181008.jpg

Started the fire in the outdoor pit tonight and was ready to put the sticks on...The sky opened up and that was the end of it, lol. Ended up putting them in the oven and they came out good. Stuffed them with mozzarella sticks and mushrooms. Sauteed onions and mushrooms on the side....They turned out to be jumbo sticks bordering on meat loaf status haha

Damn!! I'm fighting the rain and thunderstorms.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Couldn't finish them even after inviting a neighbor and friend over to try them tonight. Definitely made them too big....haha!

Bring them in John and put them into the oven. Not the same as grilled though.

They are almost done. I had to dodge some lightning and it slow me down.

If you're using the required Weber grill, the best method is to keep the dome down.  No fear of rain, downpours, pestilence, or the apocalypse.  Weber has your back with a 15-year guarantee that your food will not suck.

Anything else means you're all amateurs.

I'm into the home-brew now, and God Bless the Warwick FD and their annual clambake!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

If you're using the required Weber grill, the best method is to keep the dome down.  No fear of rain, downpours, pestilence, or the apocalypse.  Weber has your back with a 15-year guarantee that your food will not suck.

Anything else means you're all amateurs.

I'm into the home-brew now, and God Bless the Warwick FD and their annual clambake!

Yep. My Weber holds up fine in the rain and snow.