IGNORED

Wasn't gonna post it but I'm really pleased w/ my .17hmr

06roadking

attachicon.gif IMG_1030.JPGAny guys looks for an inexpensive, straight shooting, deadly accurate predator gun, the Savage model 93 .17hmr is unbelievable. Maybe this is old news to some. Dropped this guy where he was standing at 81 yards. The Busnell scope that comes with it isn't bad either considering it's a package scope. I never shot a .17 before buying this gun and I can not believe how flat it shoots. I'd heard Stevo talk about them a few times and Dicks had a deal on them for $279. Only drawback is leave it home on windy days. I got this one last weekend. Fun times!

way to go !  That's awesome.   What you doing with it? Full mount? Coyote hat?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Sweet! Love the 17's. Only thing I can find a flaw with in Savage is they are just plain ugly Rifles LOL. I only have one 17 right now. Was looking at a CZ but I was at Charlie's (native dancer lol) and he just got a nice Savage 17HMR. We are going to shoot it tomorrow. Laminate Thumbhole Stock, Varmint Barrel, and new glass. Wayne wind is all in your mind. Do like Sgt. York and just wet your sights.

My 17 on Steroids

Yeah, they aren't much to look at but, that saves me the heartache of putting a mark in a nice wood stock which, I inevitably do! Strictly a work gun but a damn accurate one! I can see more of these in my future

Sweet! Love the 17's. Only thing I can find a flaw with in Savage is they are just plain ugly Rifles LOL. I only have one 17 right now. Was looking at a CZ but I was at Charlie's (native dancer lol) and he just got a nice Savage 17HMR. We are going to shoot it tomorrow. Laminate Thumbhole Stock, Varmint Barrel, and new glass. Wayne wind is all in your mind. Do like Sgt. York and just wet your sights.

My 17 on Steroids

I can find a flaw with in Savage is they are just plain ugly Rifles). What's better a Ugly Woman or no Woman at all.  lol

My 17 on Steroids

Hey Stevo is that anything like the 17/22 Nosler Durgin that will be developed this week

It's the 17Durgin bro. You never use the parent case when coming up with a name. Takes all the mystery out of it.  :lookaround:

Charlie is driving tacks with his new Savage. You would be surprised how well a gun will shoot if you keep the Scope Bell off the Barrel.   :nerd:

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

It's the 17Durgin bro. You never use the parent case when coming up with a name. Takes all the mystery out of it.  :lookaround:

Charlie is driving tacks with his new Savage. You would be surprised how well a gun will shoot if you keep the Scope Bell off the Barrel.   :nerd:

I stand corrected