IGNORED

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

GhostBear

You bet!!! Unless it's so old I can't get parts for it, I'm sure I can get her up and running for you in no time. Sitting since '98?! You need to go fishing more often! Lol, when would you like me to get started on it?

I'm hoping before March, boss says there'll be a ton of overtime and I plan on hitting it hard!! Lol

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Come on guys and gals, the link has been up for 16 hours and only 11 donors? We can do much better to help a fellow man down on his luck, one less 12 pack this week, how about it, and PLEASE, if you can't or won't help, keep the comments to yourself, and hope you won't fall down on your luck one day

Not sure what county you’re in but in Atlantic County I’ve had clients get rental assistance for similar circumstances and even pay rent for a few months after getting their back rent taken care of, check with your county services department

I am not sure what kind of Lawyer you have but he should know about any rental assistance programs. As a landlord I know there are programs in most counties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkattachicon.gifIMG_9388.PNG

I'll look into that, thanks.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.