IGNORED

Oh boy! Think I over did it!

GhostBear

Jeeze! I think I over did the last two days, my neck is killing me!!! Note to self, don't try to do so friggin much!!!!! Just had a late lunch and now I'm thinking I my take a pain pill and take a looooooonnnnngggg nap. This bites!!!,

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I took a long drive to visit at work yesterday, today went to do some food shopping so I can cook ahead for a while, I just think it was to much activity to soon after they cleared me to drive, so now I'm sore as hell! Lol, gonna rein it in a bit for a few more weeks!lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

It's all good, sitting here with the collar on and it's beginning to settle down, hurts a lot so I did take 1/2 a pill, that will take the edge off without knocking me out! Lol, but I may end up napping anyway, I'm such a light weight!! Lol

Stay away from pain pills if you can.  

I couldn't agree more.  My neighbor got hurt and the doctors gave hime pain pills.  He got addicted and it cost him everything, he lost his family, his company, and his house.  That stuff is no good.  

I couldn't agree more.  My neighbor got hurt and the doctors gave hime pain pills.  He got addicted and it cost him everything, he lost his family, his company, and his house.  That stuff is no good.  

Yep, its a slippery slope and when you take pain killers you are only increasing the possibility to get reinjured.

I don't understand how people can get endless supplies of these pills to fuel an addiction? The are RX only via a secure bar coded RX pad, cannot even be phoned in by the Dr, must drop off in person. They can't be made at home. Dr will only refill once, maybe twice. These pills saved me last year when I had a pinched nerve and basically lost the use of my right arm for 3 months. Have made complete recovery.

If in pain, take the smallest dose that works for you. Being in pain, and unable to rest only makes healing more difficult. Feel better, go slow.