IGNORED

how are you guys voting on the gas tax question???

buckhound

No on both.

I expect #1 to go "NO", but the way #2 was worded was so slimy and tricky, it wouldn't surprise me if "YES" wins that one.

Unfortunately I was right, 54% to 46%.   If most of the 54% had any idea what they were actually voting for "NO" would have won.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

And that is the problem right there.  Until it gets to the point of unsustainable.

It already is unsustainable.  The NJ State balance sheet is an abysmal mess.  State's credit rating got downgraded again.  They can't make payments on anything, esp. long-term commitments like retirement entitlements.  They've short-changed that fund every year for the past several.

If NJ was a company, it would be declared bankrupt.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

It already is unsustainable.  The NJ State balance sheet is an abysmal mess.  State's credit rating got downgraded again.  They can't make payments on anything, esp. long-term commitments like retirement entitlements.  They've short-changed that fund every year for the past several.

If NJ was a company, it would be declared bankrupt.

Listen up Haskell, you are too damn smart to be voting.  Please stop making sense or else the democrat party will find you and send you to re-education camp. You must have gone up to Wisconsin,Ohio and PA and spoke your mind and caused all the problems for Hillary. Damn you!

Listen up Haskell, you are too damn smart to be voting.  Please stop making sense or else the democrat party will find you and send you to re-education camp. You must have gone up to Wisconsin,Ohio and PA and spoke your mind and caused all the problems for Hillary. Damn you!

Cold dead hands, bitches, cold dead hands...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

No on both... they couldn't fool me. I didn't even know the vote was there but my wife told me about it and told me to vote no.

Now if I would listen to her more often, I would be better off.

Luckily for me, she doesn't read these posts.

You should ask for an absentee ballot so you have more time to understand the questions.  That is what I do since I never know if I will be in the US on election day or overseas.