IGNORED

Try This Place If In The Area

BHC

11 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

No wonder your A1C is high.  A lunch like this washed down with a box full of Rispoli pastries. :hmmmer:

A1c is normal as well as everything in my blood work that I had last week.....I watch what I eat and at times I like to splurge. In fact I had two bites of that sandwich and took it home and haven't touched it. I had a bite of the cannoli and that's it

48 minutes ago, BHC said:

Pizza in my area truly isn't good....If in the mood for it and not wanting to drive then I goto Annabel's, pizza is better then most around here, plus his meals aren't bad at all

Which is amazing because I’m pretty sure there used to be a huge population of Italians there. I got a slice at Rocco’s a few weeks ago, next to Ponzis the tailor, and that was the best I’ve been able to find . I’ll have to try Annabel’s looks like it’s right down there in the same neighborhood. 

without me, my rifle is nothing

3 minutes ago, TDietz said:

Which is amazing because I’m pretty sure there used to be a huge population of Italians there. I got a slice at Rocco’s a few weeks ago, next to Ponzis the tailor, and that was the best I’ve been able to find . I’ll have to try Annabel’s looks like it’s right down there in the same neighborhood. 

if you like Neopolitan type pizza and don't want to drive then Stokes and Setts Luna  both in Easton is very good as well as their meals....Stokes's wings are excellent only one way they make them not cheap but expensive as far as wings are concern but worth it

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Pizza in my area truly isn't good....If in the mood for it and not wanting to drive then I goto Annabel's, pizza is better then most around here, plus his meals aren't bad at all

Thanks for this post, always looking for a place close to try for pizza and Italian food. Have you ever gone to Nonna Sulina's on Bath Pike in Bethlehem ?  

29 minutes ago, Jerzguy2 said:

Thanks for this post, always looking for a place close to try for pizza and Italian food. Have you ever gone to Nonna Sulina's on Bath Pike in Bethlehem ?  

No I haven't,  a friend of mine has and liked it, we will try at some point, but italian food in this area isn't up to par in our opinion,  so we stay hone for our own cooking or travel east for it if in the mood

Best restaurant in this area overall is Oak also in easton 

I forgot to mention for Neapolitan pizza try MOONLIGHT,  problem is they don't have dine in, and you must call in advance to order your dough (pizza) and that's if your call goes through 

1 hour ago, BHC said:

A1c is normal as well as everything in my blood work that I had last week.....I watch what I eat and at times I like to splurge. In fact I had two bites of that sandwich and took it home and haven't touched it. I had a bite of the cannoli and that's it

I'm glad to hear that.  I'm not against a cheat meal from time to time, but not when there are health issues.  Glad things are straightening up for you 

29 minutes ago, BHC said:

Best restaurant in this area overall is Oak also in easton 

Oak is good.  Third and Ferry is good too. We prefer James on Main over Oak though.  

Best restaurant in or near Warren County is my house. Between me and my chef buddy (who spent the last 20+ years opening and/or running restaurants for Eric Ripert, Jean George Vongerichten, Marcus Samuelsson, David Bouley, James Haurey and Traci des Jardins).  We cook at my house or his house several times per week.  Nothing better.  

30 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I'm glad to hear that.  I'm not against a cheat meal from time to time, but not when there are health issues.  Glad things are straightening up for you 

Oak is good.  Third and Ferry is good too. We prefer James on Main over Oak though.  

Best restaurant in or near Warren County is my house. Between me and my chef buddy (who spent the last 20+ years opening and/or running restaurants for Eric Ripert, Jean George Vongerichten, Marcus Samuelsson, David Bouley, James Haurey and Traci des Jardins).  We cook at my house or his house several times per week.  Nothing better.  

Eating out these days is depressing. You spend a ton of money and walk away half satisfied. I can't remember the last time I had a meal that "knocked my socks off". Like my Kids say, "how can you be happy eating out if you make great food right at home." :whatever: