IGNORED

Saddle Hunting

Turkeyslayer

Saddle hunting is a great tool. But like a bow or gun it is not “one size fits all.”  Tried a Cruzr XC, did not like it.  Felt like I had too much junk in the trunk. Tried a couple 2 panel harnesses, did not like it. Personally I like a single panel.  Best saddle I used was a Cruzr “S” saddle, not made anymore. 

So the short of it is you have to be able to try many before you can get the perfect fit for you. But the saddle is a great tool. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees. 

1 hour ago, Ron said:

Saddle hunting is a great tool. But like a bow or gun it is not “one size fits all.”  Tried a Cruzr XC, did not like it.  Felt like I had too much junk in the trunk. Tried a couple 2 panel harnesses, did not like it. Personally I like a single panel.  Best saddle I used was a Cruzr “S” saddle, not made anymore. 

So the short of it is you have to be able to try many before you can get the perfect fit for you. But the saddle is a great tool. 

are you selling any of the old saddles?

16 minutes ago, Turkeyslayer said:

Try and sit in a few saddles before buying one even used .

everyone has a different take on what’s. Comfortable for them . And they are not cheap .

I personally think a 2 panel saddle is 10 times more comfortable than a single panel .

other guys hate them as they don’t want to be doing a lot of adjustments or want to wear the saddle in etc .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

20 minutes ago, Turkeyslayer said:

Actually right now I do not even have a saddle. I am looking to pick up either a TX5 Rayder or an Ape Canyon.  This past season I just used my hang on for my mobile set up. 

I am the Lorax - I speak for the trees.