IGNORED

We're under attack!!!!

DBuck

4 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Cyber Bully Bastuds met their match w this crew of curly wolves!!

I was like a freaking super hero, weaving through rush hour traffic, battling cyber scammers, on my flip phone!  It was freaking awesome!   I do feel bad about that one old lady that I ran off the road,  but hey, it was so worth it!!    :rock:   

9 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

@BowhunterNJ is there anything we can do in the future? I’m often up in the over night hours cruising. It took all the fun out of my sails last night though lol 

That was literally the worst attack this site has seen in over 10 years.  I'm talking with other site owners who also got hit.  This wave started like 2 weeks ago.  I have admin account review and approval on now so no one can post without a review for now. 

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

That was literally the worst attack this site has seen in over 10 years.  I'm talking with other site owners who also got hit.  This wave started like 2 weeks ago.  I have admin account review and approval on now so no one can post without a review for now. 

I was going to suggest that other sites that I've applied to had to go to administer for approval

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt