IGNORED

Asians trout and flex seal

Coyoteslayer

So I'm working near Westville lake today and I just had to make sure all 110 trout were put in there in it's 1 and only stocking ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚. Anyway younger Asian guys fishing. What's the saying give a man a fish he votes for you for life!!! President coyoteslayer is heavy in the asian community now. I landed 1 and had to leave so I gave the fellas the trout and a few mousetails.ย  I het back to my truck and there's a puddle of coolant underneath. I put some water in the reservoir to get to the jobsite which was .7 miles away. Found cracked plastic on the rad end. This happ20230410_180920.jpg.b3993b73412dcc157af37a04f33cdcae.jpgened to my other truck before so I keep high temp jb weld on the truck in case. Once that dried....thats rigjt I flex sealed the sh!t out of it. Dry as a bone boi!!!ย  It's perfect for any job!! And a new rad for my truck is like 400 bucks.

20230410_162655.jpg

20230410_160249.jpg

20230410_111911.jpg

The current ass hat run in our country is pissing off the Asians or just making a laugh so hard at us they hopefully won't be able to fight us LOL you did good if you can't duct it you know what they say and flex seal fixes everything LOL

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

10 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

I wonder how manyย  of the 110 trout put in here go over the 2 foot spillway and swim the 400 yard cement gutter drain to the big timer creek and get crushed by muskys or stripers lol.ย 

Sounds like time for an excursion for the trout boss

โ€œIn a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.โ€ -Theodore Roosevelt

42 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Sounds like time for an excursion for the trout boss

Lol the lake is ridiculous small. I'm not sure how it ever got on the stocking list.ย  The I wasn't joking I think they put 180 trout in it. 1 stocking only ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ I wouldn't sully the boss in a puddle such as that!!

1 minute ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Lol the lake is ridiculous small. I'm not sure how it ever got on the stocking list.ย  The I wasn't joking I think they put 180 trout in it. 1 stocking only ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ I wouldn't sully the boss in a puddle such as that!!

I meant going down the river

https://images.app.goo.gl/qjmuYYWej1eD7az28

โ€œIn a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.โ€ -Theodore Roosevelt

26 minutes ago, DJ0808 said:

So...um...given it's a week into the trout season, how bad would it be to use flex seal in this case since doctor said to keep it dry and clean. Asking for a friend....

PXL_20230413_004255532.jpg.d9c644bd5c3da8208cea8bb5bcfaf6c9.jpg

That looks incredibly painful!! No amount of flex seal Could fix that. U need flex glue!!!

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

That looks incredibly painful!! No amount of flex seal Could fix that. U need flex glue!!!

Honestly the pain is "manageable" for the most part as long as I remember to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen at 4hr intervals with ice packs intermittently.

The incision itself is only 1.5 - 2" long just above palm side of wrist, but it's right on top of where artery runs so they pad and wrap the crap out of it.

Only me would get a ganglion cyst in a joint that also wrapped itself over the artery.ย  I'm going with it's the trout gods paying me back after last year's awesome season. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

6 hours ago, DJ0808 said:

So...um...given it's a week into the trout season, how bad would it be to use flex seal in this case since doctor said to keep it dry and clean. Asking for a friend....

PXL_20230413_004255532.jpg.d9c644bd5c3da8208cea8bb5bcfaf6c9.jpg

You're good to go, I impaled my left palm with a cleated screw in step while putting up a deer standย  the day before the bow opener that took 12 stitches to sew up . I made it out the next morning with my hand still throbbing, thank god nothing came close enough because it would of really hurt if I had to draw. The very next day I was on the Salmon River fishing, by days end every stitch had tore out , finished the trip out with black tape and gauze and it still healed nicelyย :up:

Edited by bucky

11 hours ago, bucky said:

You're good to go, I impaled my left palm with a cleated screw in step while putting up a deer standย  the day before the bow opener that took 12 stitches to sew up . I made it out the next morning with my hand still throbbing, thank god nothing came close enough because it would of really hurt if I had to draw. The very next day I was on the Salmon River fishing, by days end every stitch had tore out , finished the trip out with black tape and gauze and it still healed nicelyย :up:

A man's man!!!