IGNORED

Alcyon again.

Coyoteslayer

I know you think you're being funny(you're not), but you show zero respect for fish that you release. They may swim away with no problems, but that doesn't mean they always survive. You might want to read up on the how delicate pickeral, pike and muskys really are.

43 minutes ago, DBuck said:

I know you think you're being funny(you're not), but you show zero respect for fish that you release. They may swim away with no problems, but that doesn't mean they always survive. You might want to read up on the how delicate pickeral, pike and muskys really are.

I wrote that to trigger a few know it all fisherman. I didn't really wipe the slime off it!! I held it vertical for 4 seconds while I took the pic....and yes I held it vertical specifically to trigger those that know so much. The fish is fine. The studies you will cite (yes I've read alot about it) speak mainly about larger pike muskie pickerel etc. Obviously a 50 pound muskie held by gill or lip is going to hurt it. Almost all cite quicker release time  as the bigger factor. I think u underestimate the toughness of pickerel. Regardless u hold em how u want. As will I. Good day sir. 

53 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

I wrote that to trigger a few know it all fisherman. I didn't really wipe the slime off it!! I held it vertical for 4 seconds while I took the pic....and yes I held it vertical specifically to trigger those that know so much. The fish is fine. The studies you will cite (yes I've read alot about it) speak mainly about larger pike muskie pickerel etc. Obviously a 50 pound muskie held by gill or lip is going to hurt it. Almost all cite quicker release time  as the bigger factor. I think u underestimate the toughness of pickerel. Regardless u hold em how u want. As will I. Good day sir. 

I will hold them my way, properly. And handle them swiftly and safely to live another day. Because I was taught to hunt and fish ethically and morally. Obviously, some haven’t. Good day to you also.

1 hour ago, DBuck said:

I will hold them my way, properly. And handle them swiftly and safely to live another day. Because I was taught to hunt and fish ethically and morally. Obviously, some haven’t. Good day to you also.

You've been a longtime member so out of respect I'm moving on.  You are the Supreme pickerel Master. I am an unethical pickerel holder though the pickerel is fine. As are the countless others I've caught and released. Immoral pickerel guy out 🤡 🤡