IGNORED

Arm Wrestling/1988.

Fred Flintstone

I just found a extra Flier of a Arm Wrestling Contest,I entered in 1988. I was 28 back in 1988 and had not Arm Wrestled since High School. I was Curling 145lbs for 10 on the "ez" curl bar as Strict as possible and thought,I was ready though.

There were alot of BIG Dudes There! I entered the 201- 220lb weight class. My 1st match was against the eventual Winner of this class. And,I lost in less then 1 Second. I did not Flex up fast enough at the Top.

10 minutes later,I was up again since this Tournament  was Double Elimination.  My 2nd opponent had 19" Arms easy. GO! - After a good 30 seconds of a struggle at the Top,I slowly brought his Right Arm down. I won.

Another 10 minutes or so goes by and,I am up again to face my 3rd opponent. GO! - This Struggle was longer. Finally,I saw my opponents Arm slowly going down.I won.

I did not know how much,I had left. Another 10 minutes and,I am facing my 4th opponent.  A good 20 second struggle at the Top and slowly my Arm lowered down.

I lost twice and won twice. Hell of a Fun event! It was Filmed too. I wish,I could get ahold of that Tape today!

Hope Y'ALL enjoyed the story.

20230126_103310.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.