IGNORED

Anyone Using Sevr Crossbow Broadheads ?

BHC

5 minutes ago, smittty said:

The crossbows with the most limb failures are alway the best selling crossbow and that is a fact. So that being said BHC is correct they all have limb problems 

False, my Barnett headhunter and striker 380 are fine, here's a little trick I learned, add a half inch longer bow string

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, Bmelvin said:

Been using them for a few years now. Really impressed with them. Everything I have shot with them has dropped in sight and had a decent blood trail. I like being able to take a few shots with the exact BH I will be hunting with. Shot this elk with the 1.5 this year and he went 20 yards and fell over. 

6B835AEB-F9FC-4D4E-879B-0865E8C70A9C.jpeg

Awesome congratulations:up:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

good way to void the warranty 

Don't have your money to burn bought them hardly or never used used. Saved a ton of (GEICO ) 

11 minutes ago, BHC said:

missing the point Bob, doesn't matter of the brand or amount of money spent, using the wrong string size will void the warranty 

I get it buying new.What part of mine were never under warranty do you not understand:banghead:

I didn't get the half inch string idea by myself I got it from wyvern creations and bowtec themselves

Edited by hunterbob1

7 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I get it buying new.What part of mine were never under warranty do you not understand:banghead:

I didn't get the half inch string idea by myself I got it from wyvern creations and bowtec themselves

ok, if you say so...you do know the string stretches over time, and I'm sure Wyvernn wouldn't advocate that cause of liability 

1 minute ago, BHC said:

ok, if you say so...you do know the string stretches over time, and I'm sure Wyvernn wouldn't advocate that cause of liability 

Yes I know I highly respect him.

Here's a true story, bought  striker factory reconditioned 380 from him must be 10 years now from crossbow Nation,deal, first shot at the Kearney range the limbs blew up, ran to Targetears, Rob personally came out and told me to contact wyvern. I did and he offered me full price shipping paid for or replacement I took the money. The boy I have now what's the latest at BowTech manufactured with the improvements with the half inch string longer included. 200 shots later still good only thing I had replaced was the serving, Pete le Mason (non-typical)

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

False, my Barnett headhunter and striker 380 are fine, here's a little trick I learned, add a half inch longer bow string

Disagree unless you know more then dave from Wyvern’s and that I doubt because he sells more crossbows then anyone in this country including Cabalas. He told me the only problem with the 380”s were that they made and sold so many all manufactures have limb problems the ones that have the most are the ones selling the most plan and simple 

46 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Yes I know I highly respect him.

Here's a true story, bought  striker factory reconditioned 380 from him must be 10 years now from crossbow Nation,deal, first shot at the Kearney range the limbs blew up, ran to Targetears, Rob personally came out and told me to contact wyvern. I did and he offered me full price shipping paid for or replacement I took the money. The boy I have now what's the latest at BowTech manufactured with the improvements with the half inch string longer included. 200 shots later still good only thing I had replaced was the serving, Pete le Mason (non-typical)

Best crossbow ever made in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, smittty said:

Disagree unless you know more then dave from Wyvern’s and that I doubt because he sells more crossbows then anyone in this country including Cabalas. He told me the only problem with the 380”s were that they made and sold so many all manufactures have limb problems the ones that have the most are the ones selling the most plan and simple 

The bow have I bought from a member on njh lives in Kearney bought from Cabela's for his father. To get him back in the woods well Dad never did, grateful I have!

I am like at least 12 for 12 with 2 1/4 “ 125 gr Swhackers. That’s a big-ass cut. However the are at the very limits for my setup for adequate penetration. I would definitely consider the 1 1/2” Sevr someday 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

9 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am like at least 12 for 12 with 2 1/4 “ 125 gr Swhackers. That’s a bid-ass cut. However the are at the very limits for my setup for adequate penetration. I would definitely consider the 1 1/2” Sevr someday 

Your set up would work fine with the Grim Reaper pro series whitetail specials .

2” 3 blade , and would still be in the dirt after a pass through 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I use the sevr 1.5 and just ordered the titanium 2.0 125's. I know the 1.5 fly great out of my bow.

I also use grim reaper pro mico hades 3 blade and slick trick 4 blades. All fly great out of my bow.

Check Lusik Archery on youtube

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford