IGNORED

Big Mohawk ...Packed!

Cousin Brown

Big Mohawk is packed today!!!!!  Kicking people off.  Power of social media.   Great for the guys on the Big Mo.  If you dont know, this boat is usually reservations.  They do walk ons when business is slow.   

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

50 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

Big Mohawk is packed today!!!!!  Kicking people off.  Power of social media.   Great for the guys on the Big Mo.  If you dont know, this boat is usually reservations.  They do walk ons when business is slow.   

They pulled a couple doormats yesterday so people think their may be more doormats out there.  No secrets anymore with social media 

Yup. why I said Power of Social Media.  13 lb fish. everyone thinks they are going to get it now.  Again, good for the Big Mo, but like  Buck154 said, its already been caught.  Could there be another absolutely ....most likely not.  

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

10 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

Yup. why I said Power of Social Media.  13 lb fish. everyone thinks they are going to get it now.  Again, good for the Big Mo, but like  Buck154 said, its already been caught.  Could there be another absolutely ....most likely not.  

Def are big fish to be caught

this is the time big fish start to get ready to move . Many in the same area at their normal last haunts before the push out .

next 3 weeks are as good as it gets to target BIG fluke .

guys with years on the water start fishing tiny productive pieces now as those fish gather up .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

52 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Def are big fish to be caught

this is the time big fish start to get ready to move . Many in the same area at their normal last haunts before the push out .

next 3 weeks are as good as it gets to target BIG fluke .

guys with years on the water start fishing tiny productive pieces now as those fish gather up .

Agree 100% with ya but funny how 1 post gets the people moving.

3 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

Agree 100% with ya but funny how 1 post gets the people moving.

Mohawk has been running a good crowd all season .

many of the lesser boats who leave later have been railed , and catch no where near what the Mohawk does .

.summer time , great weather . Boats will be full till mid September..

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

58 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Mohawk has been running a good crowd all season .

many of the lesser boats who leave later have been railed , and catch no where near what the Mohawk does .

.summer time , great weather . Boats will be full till mid September..

Running good, but not what they are used to... hence  the open boat & not requiring reservations.

6 hours ago, Cousin Brown said:

Running good, but not what they are used to... hence  the open boat & not requiring reservations.

After Chris died it is definitely not what it used to be. They do get their crowds but there were quite a few days this summer where they do not have enough to go and kicked their guys.