IGNORED

Site update coming to address performance issues

BowhunterNJ

10 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Site banner is not loading.

122343964_ScreenShot2022-05-13at11_17_38AM.png.9375115ca28d70d3fe186378d9b54803.png

I don't understand, do you have your cables correctly input it in output it works for me

Screenshot_20220513-112241.png

ab70ab7a697f49d7e19666fc547d079d--computer-repair.jpg

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Thanks @Haskell_Hunter, I just moved a bunch of assets and that was one that is tied to local storage.  Fixed it. If you see anything else please let me know.

FYI, we'll likely be migrating soon but it should be fast this time as the server disk footprint has been greatly reduced.

All my years in the woods, don't think I ever saw a server disc footprint what do they look like.:nerd:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Back in action!  If anyone sees any issues, please post them here!

Going to wind up re-enabling the settings for CDNing, so you may see some of those 520 errors again and if you do, please let me know as we need to identify a fix.  It'll be a pain as we work through some kinks, but it's important for us to do.  Thank you for your patience all! :up:

26 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Back in action!  If anyone sees any issues, please post them here!

Going to wind up re-enabling the settings for CDNing, so you may see some of those 520 errors again and if you do, please let me know as we need to identify a fix.  It'll be a pain as we work through some kinks, but it's important for us to do.  Thank you for your patience all! :up:

On behalf of your mods, thanks for the one hour break! :happywave: