IGNORED

They’re at it again folks!

Not sure if this has been put up yet. Not like we have bigger issues as a state and country right now.  They’re going to keep attacking piece by piece until it’s gone! This sh** is getting old.. Guard the gate! As they say!

https://sportsmensalliance.org/news/new-jersey-legislature-introduces-new-anti-hunting-bills/

DDC6011F-E050-4DF8-8E03-FD57B53C0158.jpeg

I hate these people - can't they do something constructive instead of harassing law-abiding people?

Here's the list of all the emails of all the state reps/senators - takes only a few minutes to draft an email saying, "Please reject Assembly Bill 3732 and Assembly Bill 3409. They provide significant barriers to law-abiding people who simply want to enjoy the outdoors. 3732 will make hunting nearly impossible and 3409 is vague and will prohibit favorite pasttimes enjoyed by New Jerseyians for decades if not longer."

https://www.anjrpc.org/page/CombinedLegEmailAddr

Sent the below email to everyone of the Assembly and Senate members on link Mazz provided.

Just an FYI when I looked on https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/bill-search/2022/S2409

The bill regarding competition is Senate Bill S2409 (Assembly Bill A502), not 3409 as indicated in the article. A3409 is for Homeless Prevention.

----------

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen and asking you to please reject Assembly Bill 3732 and Senate Bill 2409. They provide unduly barriers to law-abiding people such as myself who simply want to enjoy the outdoor opportunities in New Jersey. 

Assembly Bill 3732 will make hunting nearly impossible with it's requirement to notify in writing adjacent property owners and occupants 24hrs before hunting. How would this even work for private and public lands (i.e. State Forests, Parks, WMA, DWGNR) that may have dozens, hundreds, or thousands of adjacent properties? 

Senate Bill 2409 (Assembly Bill 502) prohibiting the taking of certain wildlife at competetive events will eliminate a favored pastime and bonding experience enjoyed by generations of New Jersey hunters.  The definitions under this bill are entirely too vague and may include trivial and friendly competitions between friends and family members for example such as who could take the largest squirrel or rabbit. Do we really want to fine a parent and child because they had a friendly competition to get the first rabbit or largest squirrel?

I ask that you oppose and not advance these senseless bills that encroach on our traditions.

1 hour ago, DJ0808 said:

Sent the below email to everyone of the Assembly and Senate members on link Mazz provided.

Just an FYI when I looked on https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/bill-search/2022/S2409

The bill regarding competition is Senate Bill S2409 (Assembly Bill A502), not 3409 as indicated in the article. A3409 is for Homeless Prevention.

----------

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen and asking you to please reject Assembly Bill 3732 and Senate Bill 2409. They provide unduly barriers to law-abiding people such as myself who simply want to enjoy the outdoor opportunities in New Jersey. 

Assembly Bill 3732 will make hunting nearly impossible with it's requirement to notify in writing adjacent property owners and occupants 24hrs before hunting. How would this even work for private and public lands (i.e. State Forests, Parks, WMA, DWGNR) that may have dozens, hundreds, or thousands of adjacent properties? 

Senate Bill 2409 (Assembly Bill 502) prohibiting the taking of certain wildlife at competetive events will eliminate a favored pastime and bonding experience enjoyed by generations of New Jersey hunters.  The definitions under this bill are entirely too vague and may include trivial and friendly competitions between friends and family members for example such as who could take the largest squirrel or rabbit. Do we really want to fine a parent and child because they had a friendly competition to get the first rabbit or largest squirrel?

I ask that you oppose and not advance these senseless bills that encroach on our traditions.

Done

5 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

I hate these people - can't they do something constructive instead of harassing law-abiding people? ...

They have way too much time on their hands. NJ needs to join the states with part-time legislatures.

Also, a quick call to your legislators' office is good. The anti-hunters, anti-2A, open borders people, etc do.