IGNORED

Trout boss in the house!

mazzgolf

29 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

No I have a load of scrap metal in my truck from Friday’s job. I’ll be bank fishing tomorrow am either harrisonville or Greenwich haven’t decided yet. 

Is black steel bringing anything at all right know? So much of it at the job i'm on right know going into the dumpster from other contractors. 

1 minute ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Not really. I ripped a HVAC system out Friday so I got a decent load of copper aluminum fin and 1 and 2 copper.

Thank you i kind of figured it wasn't worth much or it wouldn't be in the dumpster lol. Been saving up copper i will take that soon appreciate the quick reply.

20 minutes ago, hemlock said:

Thank you i kind of figured it wasn't worth much or it wouldn't be in the dumpster lol. Been saving up copper i will take that soon appreciate the quick reply.

I stand corrected just checked Rahway recycling online. Not always accurate but a few other sites were similar looks like prices are way up. Copper was like 4 bucks for #1. I go to simms metal management in deptford usually.  Let u know what it is when I go Monday 

12 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

I stand corrected just checked Rahway recycling online. Not always accurate but a few other sites were similar looks like prices are way up. Copper was like 4 bucks for #1. I go to simms metal management in deptford usually.  Let u know what it is when I go Monday 

Awesome thank you.