IGNORED

Hunt’s Family Preserve 12th Annual Benefit Hunt

JimmyScags

Paul has asked me to post this for him. I do it every year and it’s always a great time for a great cause. His number is at the bottom to call and reserve your spot.

HUNT FAMILY PRESERVE 12TH ANNUAL BENEFIT for FLOOD VICTIMS
November 6th & 7th, 2021

This year we will be supporting the flood victims of both Manville and Lambertville. As you may know Paul and I hold both places near and dear to our hearts being members of both North End Volunteer Fire Company in Manville, and West Amwell Volunteer Fire Company in West Amwell. There are still several families who are in need of assistance to replace appliances and fixtures in their homes. We will be using these funds to purchase gift cards for Lowes/Home Depot, Walmart and Shop Rite to assist these families. There is a point person for each town to ensure the gift cards will be going to families who still need this assistance. 

Please come out for a great time and assistance these families. 

$80 PER HUNTER. 3 BIRDS PER HUNTER
$20 EXTRA PER BIRD

Due to COVID we will be serving food outdoors this year. 

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO Flood Victims

342 Mt. Airy Harbourton Road, Lambertville, NJ 08530   

609-397-2007

Hunt’s Family Preserve

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

5 hours ago, Reeltight said:

I would love to do this with my 11 year old son on Saturday but we don’t have a dog right now. Does anyone with a dog mind if we tag along?

I believe that they will provide a dog. Give them a call.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

6 hours ago, Reeltight said:

I would love to do this with my 11 year old son on Saturday but we don’t have a dog right now. Does anyone with a dog mind if we tag along?

If you request a dog they will provide it.  You do have to tip the dog handler.  From what I hear the handlers are donating the money because this is a charity hunt.  This is great event.  This will be my second time with my son and it is becoming a tradition.