IGNORED

Estate Sale Firearms?

It is definitely illegal.  

HOWEVER.... if the gun being sold was purchased BEFORE 10/1/2018 when the FFL law went into effect...... filling out a transfer form  and predating the sale BEFORE 10/1/2018 is also illegal in todays environment....

but who's gonna prove it wasn't done before the FFL Law date of 10/1/2018 went into effect ?

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

2 hours ago, electricstart said:

Probably last time I sold a gun . So what your saying everything you buy outside of family ,and law enforcement must be sent to FFL dealer just like buying new gun . This includes gun shows out of state too I guess. 

Wow crazy but Thank you for the update . Very hard to keep up but you have too I guess to stay legal .

Correct

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 hours ago, RPK0620 said:

It is definitely illegal.  

HOWEVER.... if the gun being sold was purchased BEFORE 10/1/2018 when the FFL law went into effect...... filling out a transfer form  and predating the sale BEFORE 10/1/2018 is also illegal in todays environment....

but who's gonna prove it wasn't done before the FFL Law date of 10/1/2018 went into effect ?

But why would you ever want to roll the dice on something like that in a state that's run by blue and constantly trying to implement full gun control. Its just not worth having to deal with that headache

3 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

But why would you ever want to roll the dice on something like that in a state that's run by blue and constantly trying to implement full gun control. Its just not worth having to deal with that headache

What the seller & buyer do, say for example ~ concluding on a price ~ is their business no one else's.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.