IGNORED

WTT 20 gauge federal trophy copper slugs for trade ocean county !

Macpintail

I would be interested in the Rem 2 3/4 Accutips what price for them.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Bushden: The Remington 2 3/4 there are 10 of them, the 3" there is only 3" ! Honesty you come get them you can have them! Ill be at Colliers mills this  Sunday 8am, my son is taking bow test! You can have them I know they are hard to come by!

I have TC Prothunter 20 gauge shoot the copper solids like a dream, have like 10 left just looking for a box or two more for my son to use gun. I used to shoot Federal Barnes Expanders but like everything else within year is discontinued! If can find more we'll shoot muzzeloader!

Edited by Macpintail

50 minutes ago, Macpintail said:

Bushden: The Remington 2 3/4 there are 10 of them, the 3" there is only 3" ! Honesty you come get them you can have them! Ill be at Colliers mills this  Sunday 8am, my son is taking bow test! You can have them I know they are hard to come by!

I have TC Prothunter 20 gauge shoot the copper solids like a dream, have like 10 left just looking for a box or two more for my son to use gun. I used to shoot Federal Barnes Expanders but like everything else within year is discontinued! If can find more we'll shoot muzzeloader!

Let me know what time you will be at the Mill and I will came out there. I will PM you my phone number.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, Swamprat said:

I think I have a few.  I'll check tomorrow.  

Swamp rat: that be awesome I more willing pay for them

my son need in worst wAy! Even if it’s a few I’m fine with that! 

Edited by Macpintail

11 minutes ago, nanuke22 said:

If Swamp rat doesn’t come through I have 19 boxes of the copper solids I can part with a box or two..

I also have 3 boxes of Horandy SST 150 grain slugs…

Even if he has some I willing to get more i would more than willing to take two boxes of he copper solids!  That be great 

Edited by Macpintail

On 8/12/2021 at 8:01 PM, Macpintail said:

Swamp rat: that be awesome I more willing pay for them

my son need in worst wAy! Even if it’s a few I’m fine with that! 

Man I'm so sorry. They were accutips. They were lose in a bag.  Damn it. Sorry man.  

I know the importance of finding a good bullet.  My Mossberg slug barrel only liked the Winchester platinum tips years ago.  Then I used lightfields.  Both no longer made.  

My advice is to go on the auction gun sites and look for what you want. Use search the feature. Even if it's an old thread contact the seller. They may still have them.  I've gotten some absolute steals that way.  Good luck. 

Let me know if you wanna sell that encore barrel    lol. 

Nick

• 3 months later...