IGNORED

Unbeatable Cost for 2 on 1 Safari

archer36

Two people,  $2,250.00 each. 

4 animals each.

www.africahunting.com/threads/late-season-hunt-special-with-limcroma-safaris-

Late Season Hunt Special 2021

7-day safari for 2 hunters, hunting 2x1 double occupancy inclusive of the following:

7 nights for 2 hunters

Each hunter’s choice of 1 Zebra, 1 Gemsbok, or 1 Blue Wildebeest

2 Blesbok

2 Impala

2 cull animals (PH’s choice)

Night hunting for predators & varmints

8 animals in total not including non-exportable varmints such as jackals and baboons which can be hunted for free.

Total package price $4,500 USD

($2,250 USD per hunter)

3,800 Euro total (1,900 Euro per hunter)

Valid for any open dates on or after August 20th, 2021

Edited by archer36

18 hours ago, Kype said:

that is cheap. i would think something like that would cost a fortune

Yes. That is a common misconception. The costs go up because of the airfare and getting your trophies back. The hunt itself is very reasonable and you get treated like a king. 

My airfare was only $900 which is cheap. You can pay as much as $1800 for economy. Also, if you mount your trophies  there, it costs a fortune in shipping to get them back. 

Edited by archer36

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

Yes. That is a common misconception. The costs go up because of the airfare and getting your trophies back. The hunt itself is very reasonable and you get treated like a king. 

My airfare was only $900 which is cheap. You can pay as much as $1800 for economy. Also, if you mount your trophies  there, it costs a fortune in shipping to get them back. 

To save money, do you have them ship the capes back to the US and then have them mounted here?  Or, just not get some mounted?

16 minutes ago, MikeStaten said:

To save money, do you have them ship the capes back to the US and then have them mounted here?  Or, just not get some mounted?

I opted for what's called "dip and pack". They ship the capes all treated and the skulls and horns separated. This saves space and minimizes you shipping costs. You can get everything in one reasonable size container. I did all skull mounts. I don't have room for shoulder mounts. 

IMG_20190323_123942571.jpg

IMG_20190323_124008008.jpg

Edited by archer36

37 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I opted for what's called "dip and pack". They ship the capes all treated and the skulls and horns separated. This saves space and minimizes you shipping costs. You can get everything in one reasonable size container. I did all skull mounts. I don't have room for shoulder mounts. 

IMG_20190323_123942571.jpg

IMG_20190323_124008008.jpg

Very nice!