IGNORED

Advice On Snowblowers

BHC

13 hours ago, BHC said:

So that's how you work?🤪🤪🤪🤪

OK I am trying to figure it out......I know not all my jokes are winners .....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

WE sell a lot of the big snow blowers at our estate sales......many times like new.....you can wind up getting a $1500 machine for $400-$600.......if you have patience they usually become available at someones estate/ moving sale.........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

I bought a 28 inch Snapper Heavy Duty with the Tecumseh 9 hp engine. Let me tell you that has been money well spent. It still runs like a champ. It wasn’t a cheap machine but I have zero regrets. It’s got to be 19+ years old but always starts on first or second pull. The only problem that I have with it is that the chute throw cable (up and down) need to be replaced but I can’t find the part since the machine is older. Left and right rotation is fine. It’s an absolute beast. I may look into a new Honda next year since you can steer with the newer machines and not have to muscle it. Getting old blows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk