IGNORED

FS:. Vintage 20 ga Wingmaster

MasterBirdBlaster

Just now, Tuck said:

I wanna go to the bar that you posted a picture of a while back!!

I have a better one that in Florence NJ

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

14 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Pretty sure you have a serious buyer willing to do the FFL NJ to FFL CA

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/43623-fs-vintage-20-ga-wingmaster/?do=findComment&comment=622966

Haha. Got a little off topic, but I'm just kidding.  Enjoying the camaraderie here.  I pmed him.  He's second in line, which I let him know.

3 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

I find this to be very "Fishy"! Why would someone from Califorina be searching our site completely across the country. With all of the Guns showing up on GunBroker, he doesn't need to look on our forum. Is anyone on here searching on the Califorina site?

Think he explained it earlier in looking for that exact model.  Could seem odd, but there's no getting around the FFL to FFL process.  And I've never (ever) seen a scammer suggest anything that even remotely follows a legal process for transactions.  

42 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

I find this to be very "Fishy"! Why would someone from Califorina be searching our site completely across the country. With all of the Guns showing up on GunBroker, he doesn't need to look on our forum. Is anyone on here searching on the Califorina site?

I thought the same thing. Then I realized skeet barrel might be difficult to find and everything similar on gunbroker.com is going for $800 to $1,200.

It's also pretty easy to prevent being scammed. As a seller you don't do anything until you get the money

17 minutes ago, MasterBirdBlaster said:

I thought the same thing. Then I realized skeet barrel might be difficult to find and everything similar on gunbroker.com is going for $800 to $1,200.

It's also pretty easy to prevent being scammed. As a seller you don't do anything until you get the money

I hear you but you could still be had,if its a CC and you ship after payment and it is disputed because card is stolen YOU LOOSE I know it seems impossible but it does happens.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 minute ago, bushden said:

I hear you but you could still be had,if its a CC and you ship after payment and it is disputed because card is stolen YOU LOOSE I know it seems impossible but it does happens.

That's a good point for sure, but I wouldn't consider that actually having the money.  I mean cash in hand or in bank account

7 hours ago, OldManAndTheSea said:

Master Bird Blaster, I have a 12 gauge skeet barreled 870 and was searching for a 20gauge of the same era when I ran across your listing.  I am interested in purchasing your Wingmaster and if everything is in working order, no rust and no cracks in the wood I would pay your original asking price if you would be willing to ship out of state.  I do not reside in NJ and joined the site specifically to respond to your listing.  I am an avid wingshooter/waterfowler, but understand you are trying to keep everything local within your community and I respect that and wanted to be above board with my reply.  

Thank you, John

John, just sent you a pm

3 hours ago, trapoholic said:

I had no idea your site existed nor was I searching sites.  I did a search for a 20 gauge Wingmaster 870 skeet barrel and this one popped up.  I liked that it appeared to be the same year as my 12 and the asking price seemed fair for the condition it was in.  Currently I think all of the guns being listed on gunbroker and similar sights are way overpriced, but it appears that many of them are selling.

4 minutes ago, OldManAndTheSea said:

I had no idea your site existed nor was I searching sites.  I did a search for a 20 gauge Wingmaster 870 skeet barrel and this one popped up.  I liked that it appeared to be the same year as my 12 and the asking price seemed fair for the condition it was in.  Currently I think all of the guns being listed on gunbroker and similar sights are way overpriced, but it appears that many of them are selling.

Check your messages, john!

20 minutes ago, MasterBirdBlaster said:

John, just sent you a pm

I received an e-mail stating I had a pm, but for some reason it just put me back on the site.  I am not extremely efficient when it comes to some of the internet related items.  I feel comfortable your members understand at this point in the conversation that even though I live on the other coast, I am still just another guy who has similar interests.  I have been pretty busy working out in the field and don’t always have much free time to get on line, so feel free to follow up with me later if you have any questions or would like to discuss transaction details/options if still interested.

John - (714) 476-5287