IGNORED

FS:. Vintage 20 ga Wingmaster

MasterBirdBlaster

13 hours ago, MasterBirdBlaster said:

That's a good point for sure, but I wouldn't consider that actually having the money.  I mean cash in hand or in bank account

The bank will charge it back to you if the card turns out to be stolen. Only the card owner is protected from then fraud.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

15 hours ago, trapoholic said:

I find this to be very "Fishy"! Why would someone from Califorina be searching our site completely across the country. With all of the Guns showing up on GunBroker, he doesn't need to look on our forum. Is anyone on here searching on the Califorina site?

Now you got me thinking. I have a few guns on here for sale and got a pm from a guy the other day that said he was very interested so and pm me he’s number so I call it last nite it was a Michigan number we’ll he went on to say he was military and was from Maryland and that to consider the gun sold I told him price was firm and I would have to ship it to an Ffl in his home state so he said that could be done and of course I told him I would need payment before it shipped he then said he would be in touch. Will see if I here back

On 1/22/2021 at 4:33 PM, Tuck said:

I am in and I will eat pork roll, bacon, taylor ham, or whatever other meat is available!!!

LOOKS LIKE I DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THE FORUM BEER !!   But I would still buy the 1st round if we get together!

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 hours ago, bushden said:

LOOKS LIKE I DO NOT HAVE TO BUY THE FORUM BEER !!   But I would still buy the 1st round if we get together!

For what's it's worth, I'd be my entire gun safe @OldManAndTheSeawas not a scammer.  I obviously don't know for sure, but I have a good amount of experience selling stuff online, and talked to him on the phone for quite a while.  He's a good dude.  Just unfortunate that he lives in CA 😂

Just my $.02 in case by chance anyone crosses paths with him in the future.

Thx for the offer @bushden, maybe someday!!