IGNORED

Legal Advice Needed

1 hour ago, Hunter115522 said:

Any lawyers on the site? Specifically someone that may know about New Jersey's lemon law/buy back. If so, please shoot me a PM. Thanks guys. 

Or if anyone knows of a good lemon law attorney please let me know

In 2016 I sued Toyota and won!!  They sold me a Tacoma with a cab that leaked, wasn’t welded correctly.  Back and forth to the dealer for months on end, they tried to fix the problem with sealant.. long story short, lawyer up and get it done.

I used  Timothy Abeel.  Everything was done over the phone, emails, etc.  The case never made it to court.  Check him out, he is definitely the working man’s attorney, does all of the work.  Best part, didn’t cost me a dime, he puts his payment into the settlement.  

http://www.timothyabeel.com/

6 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Thanks a lot for the recommendations guys, really appreciate it. I'm going to reach out to both of them. I've heard some good success stories, I'm hoping my situation goes well. 

Good luck. I won my suit as well. After winning, the service manager that treated me like garbage got his ass fired. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

2 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Sounds like another happy Chrysler customer! :rofl:

Nope, my truck is a 2018 F150. It's my 3rd Ford truck. First 2 were flawless. This one has been a nightmare. Has a loud deceleration rattle, (Ford claims it's normal lol) also had excessive oil consumption, which resulted in a full engine replacement at 20k miles.. Now everytime it rains, the f'in thing won't start. I'm beyond frustrated. 

13 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Thanks a lot for the recommendations guys, really appreciate it. I'm going to reach out to both of them. I've heard some good success stories, I'm hoping my situation goes well. 

Start the process of gathering your documents and evidence now.  Emails, service reports, receipts.  I would also put pen to paper and write down every phone call you had as well.  Create a timeline of how many times the vehicle has been out of commission and off the road.  The more evidence you have, the smoother the process.  Soup to nuts, took about 4 months for me from the time I hired an attorney to the time I surrendered the truck and got my money back.  

1 minute ago, Zone50BugNerd said:

Start the process of gathering your documents and evidence now.  Emails, service reports, receipts.  I would also put pen to paper and write down every phone call you had as well.  Create a timeline of how many times the vehicle has been out of commission and off the road.  The more evidence you have, the smoother the process.  Soup to nuts, took about 4 months for me from the time I hired an attorney to the time I surrendered the truck and got my money back.  

Thanks a lot for the tips. I'm going to call the dealership tomorrow and request all service records. When you got a refund, did they give you back every penny you put towards the vehicle, like down payment, and all of the monthly payments you made? 

5 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Nope, my truck is a 2018 F150. It's my 3rd Ford truck. First 2 were flawless. This one has been a nightmare. Has a loud deceleration rattle, (Ford claims it's normal lol) also had excessive oil consumption, which resulted in a full engine replacement at 20k miles.. Now everytime it rains, the f'in thing won't start. I'm beyond frustrated. 

:crying:DAMMIT!

1 minute ago, Hunter115522 said:

Thanks a lot for the tips. I'm going to call the dealership tomorrow and request all service records. When you got a refund, did they give you back every penny you put towards the vehicle, like down payment, and all of the monthly payments you made? 

I got everything back and then some.  My attorney even calculated costs and losses and I hadn’t even assumed I had accrued (but were legit) into our claim and suit against Toyota .  I was very happy with the outcome. 

2 minutes ago, Zone50BugNerd said:

I got everything back and then some.  My attorney even calculated costs and losses and I hadn’t even assumed I had accrued (but were legit) into our claim and suit against Toyota .  I was very happy with the outcome. 

Excellent. I really hope I have a similar outcome. This has just been a shit show since I bought this thing. Thanks again for all the help brother, really appreciate it!