IGNORED

ONE STOP SHOP! I LOVE IT!!!!

Matty

Matt, 

I LOVE the new camofire deals on the sidebar. AWESOME!!!!  This site is beginning to have so many awesome features that I use on a daily basis, that I don't have to go anywhere else anymore. Come straight here and go wherever I need from here.

I can view countdowns to seasons, NJ regulations, check-in deer, view tax maps and more all from the main page. 

I love it!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Edited by Matty

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Immediately I think of Scoutlook, Ranulos and Biggamelogic. They are three other hunting related sites I use very frequently.

Scoutlook is for weather and wind directions, ranulos is game movement and Biggamelogic is for tracking sightings, animal sign, stands, cameras, etc.

Not sure if theres anything you can do with those.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

What or where is the access for tax maps?

I also just started using scout look.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Yeah man, that's what I hope to do, bring you guys all the resources you need and want in one place, as well as a place to share experiences and socialize! :up:

If there's other target resources you use a lot that's out there, let me know, I'll find a place for it! :up:

Can you give me a countdown until the Hendrickson hatch and we have steady dry fly fishing?  :)

Great site with lots of features.  Looking forward to seeing the community build over time.

At some point I'll be revamping the countdown framework to allow for many more. :up:

If you do and have ample room, you might add PA and NY since so many of us hunt/fish those two states as well as NJ.  

How about weather?  One app where you enter zip code to get local weather reports or something along those lines.  

Looks like this site is going to evolve into a personalized hunting portal.  If you can find enough APIs and design a slick-enough UI, it could be something really innovative.  Wireframe a UI, create a bunch of widgets, snap to frame, and whammo!, instant customized hunter portal.

If you do find enough APIs and collaboration amongst information providers, let me know.  We can roll it into a mobile app and retire...   :up:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

You realize you IT guys are talking Greek to the rest of us right?  Don't make me talk river geek like:  We restored sinuosity via bed manipulation by imbricating larger boulders utilizing small cobble while restoring the thalweg and stabilizing deep thermal habitat, making the most of a large perturbation to further enhance benthic macroinvertebrate habitat.   :)

(we restored a nice pool so you can catch more trout)

Edited by Bucksnbows