IGNORED

Building a bench for guns

Rutting Buck

been building a new workbench in the garage  i plan on using this for different things  so i decided to keep it simple for now.with it i am building some shelves to put all the tools and various parts and crap i have scatered all around. many people have said they regret spending a a lot of money because they found after a while it wasnt what they wanted and ended up doing it over ..it's 8' long and 2' deep and 36" highmade from 2x4 and 2x6 lumber and top is 3/4" OSB i had laying around ripped in half and doubled up glued and screwed together and under the right end i put about 15  2x4's i had screwed and glued to give me a stronger area if i need to beat on something. I took the suggestion of masonite for the top $8.36 a sheet at home depot ripped in half i put half up for later on when the first is beat up seems pretty hard i did give it a couple smacks with a hammer that didnt seem to hurt it... above the bench i plan on putting some shelves and a charging station and storage for all my cordless tools and accesories..

D0C79DD0-3974-4A9F-A60D-C34C6340B898.jpeg

10F160E6-E345-4AD5-991B-59E676B7551F.jpeg

Edited by buckhound