IGNORED

Up to date NJW&W Deer contest no loads

Axiom

Well, No matter your weapon preference we've all had the opportunity to bag a deer..  But for some reason the following duds are about as useful as tits on a bull when it comes to team competition ...

Hetley75.......................... :down:

Hatchet............................ :down:

Bear................................. :down:

Silverhawk94................... :down:

Gundogs.......................... :down:

DeerSlayer01.................. :down:

JJoe................................. :down:

Madcat2......................... :down:

Delvalhunter.................. :down:

Jag10.............................. :down:

Sam3.............................. :down:

TailChaser...................... :down:

Bigwuhead..................... :down:

Dbuck............................. :down:

BCH................................ :down:

Thunderbolt................... :down:

:rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  

Edited by Axiom

:D

Palawman will be conducting a hunting seminars. Hahahhaa

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Hunting is a passion but tending to my family and said matters is my first priority .. Whatever the reason for not scoring or posting , I respect all of you for being outdoors . May I suggest " Hunting by proxy " as an option next year ? You'll have a mentor and a protege .. Double trouble ... God Bless !

Yes but since they are at Gooseeggpond no one will show

:pout: I don't live to far from GP so I might be the only one. :cryingcry:

This was my only shot at one n passed knowing that bigger ones where around but none showed 5pt

image.jpg

Edited by Hatchet

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

the best is yet to come... winter bow ...the the deer are on there feet moving more then ever

Yeah you're right rob..  And thanks to the no loads listed in this thread and many other just like them the woods are still full of deer... :rofl:  :rofl:

Easy man!

A good number of the people on that list are very accomplished hunters.

One of them I know never baits and he kills deer every year with almost no time to hunt. He's been out three times this year with the bow and passed up a few younger bucks. He has nothing to prove by killing something just for a contest.

A lot of guys (and gals) are a lot more selective in what they harvest these days, which can often lead to unfilled tags. In my opinion, that's a great thing. I'm a big supporter of being selective when it comes to your harvests.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

One of them I know never baits and he kills deer every year with almost no time to hunt. He's been out three times this year with the bow and passed up a few younger bucks. He has nothing to prove by killing something just for a contest.

I can understand guys not having anything or feeling like they have nothing to prove.. I'm the same way.. But we have a TEAM competition going on here.. Not a personal best competition... And failure to get on the score board because SOMEONE thinks they are too good to harvest anything other than a Pope and Young  is, simply put, selfish...

Also, Not hunting over bait is no excuse.. I've had just as many opportunities to shoot deer without using bait as i've had using it.. Corn piles are way over rated..

A lot of guys (and gals) are a lot more selective in what they harvest these days, which can often lead to unfilled tags. In my opinion, that's a great thing. I'm a big supporter of being selective when it comes to your harvests.

Not much wrong with being selective.. I've passed up countless of shots on deer a hellova lot bigger than the 4 i've harvested... My reasons for doing so very.. But when my team needed points, and the freezer went bare, deer started dropping...