IGNORED

Camera Pics Over The Weekend

BHC

Nothing special at all.....good action yesterday, today...three bears, button buck and the resident gobblers....I always see or get a really good buck on camera, well this year I have yet to see or get a good buck on camera.....and I have yet to see any chasing or rut activity 

MFDC6704.thumb.JPG.900bda92fcf8ef871df8a75a9b1a8374.JPG

MFDC6651.JPG

MFDC6682.JPG

MFDC6747.JPG

MFDC6789.JPG

MFDC6820.JPG

MFDC6830.JPG

MFDC6897.JPG

MFDC6905.JPG

MFDC6923.JPG

MFDC6927.JPG

MFDC6976.JPG

Edited by BHC

1 minute ago, Livesintrees said:

Has pressure or activity on your property or neighboring ones changed? Bunch of guys hunt with you or around you?

Thats the kicker it's dead when it comes to hunters....I have 40 acres that borders public land, not a soul around.....been hunting this area since 1998, over those years I may average 2 hunters for the entire season

3 minutes ago, BHC said:

Thats the kicker it's dead when it comes to hunters....I have 40 acres that borders public land, not a soul around.....been hunting this area since 1998, over those years I may average 2 hunters for the entire season

Well since 98 it’s safe to say you know the area and what GWU do! Have you strolled through the public a couple hundred yards and taken a look around?

Just now, Livesintrees said:

Well since 98 it’s safe to say you know the area and what GWU do! Have you strolled through the public a couple hundred yards and taken a look around?

often I do....not loaded with sign like farm land, deep woods, they have lots of hiding places......I have a stand between two known bedding areas, over the years they travel between them either within bow range or well within gun range

8 minutes ago, BHC said:

often I do....not loaded with sign like farm land, deep woods, they have lots of hiding places......I have a stand between two known bedding areas, over the years they travel between them either within bow range or well within gun range

Makes you wonder. Still a lot of season left. Next two weeks bucks will be venturing further to find new girlfriends. You never know 

28 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

Makes you wonder. Still a lot of season left. Next two weeks bucks will be venturing further to find new girlfriends. You never know 

very true, and will not take a doe from this area

12 hours ago, Livesintrees said:

I’ve seen a dink buck every time out. I too have seen zero evidence of the rut. I think it’s night time and early morning or the deer are just so spread out I’m getting no activity 

I have not seen any chasing in both of my areas and they are 20 miles apart.