IGNORED

Tackle and Field in Wanaque - Saturday, April 7

The Kayak and Fishing Expo is scheduled for Saturday, April 7, 2018,  with great deals on everything needed for spring and summer enjoyment.

Free coffee and bagels!!!

This is my local outfitter.  I want them to continue doing an outstanding job serving the community.  Give them your money!

If you're in the area or passing through, stop by and check them out.  If you're looking for an excuse to get out of the house Saturday and avoid some chores (or the wife/family), this is an excellent place to take a trip to.

Tackle and Field
81 Ringwood Ave
Wanaque, NJ 07465

https://www.tackleandfield.com

Phone: 973-835-2966
Email: sales@tackleandfield.com

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

35 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Opening day of trout is a tough day for them to run an expo.  Add it to the NJWW calendar so it's on the sidebar! :up:

All of the good fishermen will hit their limit early, leaving them time to head to the outfitter for some coffee, bagels, and awesome summertime deals!

Are you saying you're not a good fisherman, Mr. CastsInTrees?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I've been going to that store when it was Frank's tackle and the room on the left had the big concrete bait tanks! When I was a kid they let me net the bait for our bucket! That was 40 plus years ago.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.